Payroll administration is a basic HR function that can be outsourced a la carte or as part of a larger PEO agreement. Increase effeciencies, and have less headaces because when you outsource your payroll, you now have the confidence knowing that all compliance and payroll taxes are being handled.
The payroll company processes wages for employees on hourly, salaried, commissioned, tipped and piece-work pay. Options for payment methods include ‘live’ paychecks, direct deposit, debit card loading, and some even give you the ability to remote print on-site. It’s all about options
Whether you are a small business looking for a simple solution for one location, or you are a large corporation looking for a complete Human Resources Management System (HRMS/HRIS) across multiple states, we have your answer!
What if you no longer had to worry about:
- Filing local, state and federal government paperwork (W2s, W4s, FICA, etc)
- Missing a payroll tax payment
- Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Job Costing and Departmental Billing
- Prepare and distribute payroll checks
- Year end W2s and W3s
- Payroll data maintenance
- Multiple federal, state and local withholding and tax deposits
- Payroll related record keeping, audits, inquiries and verifications.
- Response to I-9 inquiries
- New Hire reporting to EVERY state you have an employee
- Time and attendance systems
- Vacation and sick leave tracking
- Multiple pay-cycles
- Handling employee garnishments
- Payroll software management and general ledger accounting entries
- Keeping current with tax changes
- Software updates and expenses
Because payroll processing also includes tax reporting, and now Healthcare Reform, compliance and accuracy in accounting is vital. Most small businesses’ first experience with human resources outsourcing is the payroll component.
At PEO Source, we have partnered with multiple payroll companies aross the country. This means that you save time shopping and comparing. Based on YOUR needs, we’ll do the legwork then bring the best players to the table for you. We have solutions that fit! The only thing missing is your call!
Contact us today to request a quote or see where we can help.
Why Choose PEO Source?
We’re all about making the right connection, and we believe you deserve a custom solution to all the payroll, workers comp, liability and compliance issues you face.
At PEO Source, we work with you to assess your unique situation and find a vendor whose strengths fit your needs. To us, you’re more than a client.
We believe in sharing ideas via good, old-fashioned conversation and use that to determine if we’re the right fit for your needs.